Body temperature will rise during use. An artificial fever is produced. Our immune system will work at full power for a brief moment – more intense and powerful than ever.
Regular use of an infrared cabin can create a comparable ambient stress to the cardiovascular system. Thanks to the deep penetration of the infrared heat, the heating effect will penetrate deep into the muscles and internal organs. The hypothalamus will produce an increase in heart volume as well as speed. Because of this, a positive heart stress will occur which will produce the desired cardiovascular training and a positive effect on one’s condition. For people who are confined to a wheelchair or handicapped, it is often very hard to control the cardiovascular system.
Heating of the muscles will cause a raised level of blood flow, comparable to intense exercise of the body. Body temperature rise will bring about better blood circulation and dilation directly into capillaries, arteries and other blood vessels.
Increased blood circulation will stimulate perspiration glands. Perspiration is healthy. Sweat contains toxins and waste products that have built up inside the body. Daily perspiration detoxifies the body. Substances that are found in sweat are, among other things, heavy metals (lead, mercury, nickel, cadmium) and alcohol, nicotine, sodium, sulphuric acid and cholesterol.
When having rheumatic inflammation, it is most important to improve blood circulation at the site of the inflammation so that complementary antibodies will form. Research by the MST* has shown that infrared heat has an actual, wholesome effect on people with rheumatic conditions. The research was led by Dr. Frits Oosterveld, Professor at the Academy for Physiotherapy, and rheumatologist Professor Hans Rasker at Topclinic Hospital MST. (*Medisch Spectrum Twente).
The sensation of well-being will increase because of the relaxing infrared heat. Nervous symptoms are reduced and a good night’s rest is encouraged. A distinct, relaxing and enforcing effect of the deeper warmth will be experienced after the first few sessions.
Good perspiration is obtained after just a few minutes inside the infrared cabin. Deeper impurities and dead skin tissue is drained off, which will result in glowing skin, which will feel completely clean. It will improve skin color and elasticity. It has also been proven that, thanks to improved blood circulation, skin disorders such as acne, eczema, psoriasis and burns will fade. In addition, open wounds will heal faster, and scars will fade.
Even though medicines and other techniques such as yoga are used to fight insomnia, the luxury of relaxing in an infrared cabin is healthier than taking medicines. It also has a better relaxing effect. Sometimes during the day, or in the evening an hour before going to bed, the penetrating warmth and tranquility of an infrared cabin will help you to fall asleep naturally.
Infrared deep warmth works by penetrating the joints, muscles and tissue, and by increasing oxygenation. It reduces pain at nerve-endings and muscle spasms. Before exercising, it is advisable to warm up the muscles in order to prevent any injury.
Research shows that sweat consists of 80% water. The remaining 20% consists of liposoluble toxins and heavy metals, acids, sodium, ammonia, fat and cholesterol. Normal cholesterol and fat are responsible for cardiovascular disease. Regular use of the infrared cabin will reduce or remove these substances.
Our infrared heaters are specially designed with the appropriate safe ratio between IR-A, IR-B and IR-C for creating optimal wellness experiences.
The formula behind the success is our patented full-spectrum infrared heater, based on the S-curve, which perfectly matches the anatomy of the body. The back is completely up deep into the lower back supported along the contours of the body.
The Infrawave relax lounge with comfortable and aesthetic is like an oasis of relaxation and can help to relieve back pain
A large part of the energy of the ergonomic full spectrum infrared energy, which penetrates deeply into the skin layers, generates a so-called deep and relaxing heat.
Lying relaxing in an ergonomic chair while the blood circulation is promoted, back problems and muscle tension be eased, joint pain is disputed, and skin problems are mitigated.
The ergonomic integrated infrared heater in the seat follows the anatomy of the body, warms the back and neck and has a beneficial effect on spinal disorders.
With the bundled infrared energy the immune system is strengthened, it also stimulate blood circulation and metabolism.
The patented full-spectrum infrared heaters, based on the S-curve fit seamlessly with the anatomy of the body. The infrared heaters are electronically controlled and dimmable.